i would love to hear from you, so please feel free to comment or email me with more suggestions/feedback!!
- SEVENTH GENERATION natural dish liquid...lavender floral + mint - my favorite dish soap by far! gets dishes super clean + smells heavenly
- ECOS all natural laundry detergent - after going through several brands of laundry detergent, i have found that this one works the best for me! i love the lavender scent...made with certified organic essential oil.
- PLANET delicate laundry wash - this is perfect for hand washing fragile garments.
- SEVENTH GENERATION chlorine free bleach - non-toxic. hypo-allergenic. degradable. according to the company, if every household in the US replaced just one bottle of 64 oz. chlorine bleach with chlorine free bleach, we could prevent 11.6 million pounds of chlorine from entering our environment.
- SHAKLEE get clean fragrance free dryer sheets - what i love most about these is that they are biodegradable + can be recycled!
- SHAKLEE get clean basic H2 all purpose cleaner - this is a super product! cleans the kitchen, bathroom, pots + pans, windows + mirrors, floors, laundry and more!
- 20 MULE TEAM® BORAX natural laundry booster + multipurpose household cleaner - borax is a naturally occurring mineral composed of sodium, boron, oxygen + water. 20 Mule Team® Borax is not harmful to washing machines, plumbing or septic tanks + does not contain phosphates or chlorine.
- BONA® hardwood floor cleaner - my all time favorite wood floor cleaner. nothing compares! waterborne, non-toxic + environmentally responsible cleaner that will not dull your floor's finish or leave an oily residue.
- METHOD wood for good furniture polish- great alternative to pldg. i use this with the method microfiber cleaning cloth instead of paper towels. works magic + smells yummy.
- BIOKLEEN soy toilet scrub - for obvious reasons, i am not a fan of toilet cleaning, but it must be done...so this is the best product i have found so far. smells minty fresh!!!
- BON AMI polishing cleanser - works great! earth friendly, biodegradable + does not scratch. use on sinks, tubs, cookware, tile, painted wood, and other hard surfaces around the house. packing contains over 75% recycled material too.
i switched from old school paper towels to 100% recycled unbleached paper towels a couple years back. admittedly between the 100% recycled toilet paper + paper towels those were the two hardest things for me to change in my efforts to go greener. however, i got used to it + actually just this past week used my last roll + am now switching over to cloth towels/microfiber towels in place of paper towels (not toilet paper!).
- SEVENTH GENERATION 100% recycled paper towels (unbleached) - i love these paper towels...but of course, they seem to be the most expensive available. Trader Joe's also has a good line for almost half the price +bonus, they have hearts embossed on the sheets.
- CASABELLA - they have a wide range of wonderful microfiber cleaning cloths + dusters + mittens. they also donate 10% of every sale to help stop domestic violence!